Buy a ticket -- or five -- for a chance to win!!!
Each participant has the chance to win 1 of 6 cash prizes every week of the 18 week NFL season.
Each ticket has 4 randomly assigned NFL teams shown for each of the 18 weeks of the NFL season.
Total combined points scored by those 4 teams each week determine the prize winners.
A ticket may assign Teams 3, 10, 17, and 24 for Week #1.
If Team 3 is the Baltimore Ravens, Team 10 is the Denver Broncos, Team 17 is the Miami Dolphins, and Team 24 is Philadelphia Eagles, then that week’s scores for each of the 4 teams are added together.
If the Ravens score 20 points, the Broncos score 20 points, the Dolphins score 40 points, and the Eagles score 20 points, then this ticket holder has 100 points for Week #1. If this total is one of the five highest scores or the lowest score out of all the tickets sold, then the ticket holder is a winner!
Only tickets turned in to Alpha Resource Center by September 9, 2021 at Noon PST will be eligible for Week 1 prizes. Tickets can be sold until October 1, 2021. Tickets stubs and payments sold after September 9, 2021 are due into Alpha Resource Center by Noon on the Wednesday of each week to be eligible for the following weekend.
$475 awarded each week of 18 week season, with $8,550 total payout for the season.
There is at least a 1 in 5,000 chance of winning any one prize.
Highest 4 Team Total = $200
Second Highest = $100
Third Highest = $70
Fourth Highest = $50
Fifth Highest = $35
Lowest 4 Team Total = $20
Total Awarded Each Week = $475
1. All proceeds from this 2021 Pigskin Madness raffle benefit Alpha Resource Center of Santa Barbara.
2. This ticket is unique and is valid from time of purchase through this professional football season. All tickets are sold at random and not available for review prior to purchase. Participation in Pigskin Madness is restricted to individuals who will are at least 18 years of age at time of purchase.
3. Each week the four team scores on each ticket are added together to determine the winners from among all tickets sold. If a team does not play in a given week, its score from the previous week will be used. If there is a tie, the applicable prizes will be combined and split equally.
4. The odds of winning a prize in Pigskin Madness are contingent upon the number of valid entries received, but the chances of winning will be at least 1 in 5,000 (1:5,000) for each individual weekly prize.
5. Individual winners will be notified by Alpha Resource Center and will receive their prize money by mail. Names of all winners will be posted online at www.alphasb.org. Payment of any associated state or federal taxes or fees is the sole responsibility of each prizewinner.
6. By entering Pigskin Madness, each entrant agrees to assume all liability for any injury, harm or damage that may arise in connection with that entrant’s participation. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify, release, hold harmless, and defend Alpha Resource Center, including for each their officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and agents, as well as any other entities or individuals involved in hosting or conducting Pigskin Madness, from and against any and all claims or liability arising from the entrant’s participation in Pigskin Madness or from the entrant’s use or redemption of any Pigskin Madness prize.
7. By entering Pigskin Madness, each entrant consents, without payment or compensation of any kind, to the use by Alpha Resource Center or any other person or entity of the entrant’s name, voice, and/or likeness for advertising or promotional purposes, including through video, film, television, radio, newspaper, magazine, or any other media, in any form or format, including in or through the Alpha Resource Center and/or Pigskin Madness websites.
8. Pigskin Madness is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and restrictions. Alpha Resource Center is not responsible or liable for any communication problems or failures of any kind, or for entries that are misdirected, incomplete, unclear, delayed in transmission, lost, late, damaged, unreadable, or ineligible.
All proceeds benefit Alpha Resource Center of Santa Barbara!
Raffle registered with State of California Department of Justice.
Raffle registration number RF0014516.
Alpha Resource Center of Santa Barbara, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, is conducting this raffle pursuant to California Penal Code Section 320.5, et seq, to raise funds for ongoing charitable purposes. The Rules and Regulations of the Alpha Resource Center raffle are set forth below. By purchasing a raffle ticket, the purchaser agrees to be bound by these rules and regulations. Alpha Resource Center’s interpretation and application of the rules and regulations shall be final.